Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Mexican-Style Chicken Tortilla



I came home from work - tried to finish Maureen Dowd's book - and fell asleep. My circadian rhythm is way off. I just woke up and had dinner. Campbell's Select Mexican-Style Chicken Tortilla. I bought 15 cans of that soup, it's my favorite and it was on sale (half-off).

It's a hell of a thing to wake up with one question screaming loudly in your mind, "What the hell are you doing with your life?"

I'm training a new associate tomorrow morning. I've got to get some sleep. Sweet Dreams.

2 comments:

gary j. introne said...

Back when I was in seminary school in Blackwood, NJ, right near to Camden (sorta') we used to lease our farm fields out to Campbell Soup Co., mostly pepper fields, and they would truck in seasonal helpers on flatbed trucks to pick the peppers. That was 1964 (believe that!), and the memory of all these truck-in blacks to pick the peppers has always stayed with me. I watched in awe - all ages, all postures, laboriously and silently working the fields with canvas sacks. Campbell's brand soups, therefore, always ring bells in my heads. (NO, that's not a pepper pun).

Gary Introne
http://garyjin.blogspot.com

Nick Faber said...

I wanted to blog about a delicious Lean Cuisine I enjoyed a few weeks ago, but I didn't think the world was ready for it. Now the world is ready. Thank you.